This little stone cottage is a reminder of what existed here before the national capital was even conceived. Built around 1860, the cottage was originally part of the Campbell family's 32,000 acre Duntroon estate and home to families of farm workers. The cottage offers a hands on insight to the pioneer years of this area. Open 10.00am to 11.30am & 12.00pm to 4.00pm Thursdays and Saturdays (excluding public holidays). Admission is free.
GPO Box 373, Canberra ACT 2601